Monday, November 9, 2009

Single Gal Masturbation

I would love to be an adult sex toy tester. Not because I think it would be a fun cute sexy kind of part time job but because I would like to find toys that actually get me off… Single Gal Masturbation is a secret identity I’ve created because the real me is a bit (hugely) too shy to even admit I have a sex toy let alone actually use it and sex masturbation goddess forbid I actually complain (under my real name) about how I just can’t get off tonight.

 

Last time? NOT a problem… this time – Masturbated until I’m sore and nope I didn’t get off? What the fuck? Or better where the fuck! It’s frustrating. I don’t want to hook up with some guy no matter how cute or how horny I am – though I’m tempted. I don’t want to call the only guy friend I do know to trust to have sex with because the last time we tried he fingered me painfully – it hurt! He’s a great guy, looks awesome, very smooth and I thought for sure sex would be ex plosive…it was but not in an orgasmic non sexual BDSM YEA! Kind of way.

So here is my blog that I’ll only post to once in a while when I’m sexually happy, horny, disappointed, frustrated and probably every other verb known to women.

No comments:

Post a Comment