Friday, January 29, 2010

Faithful Vs. loyalty

What is really more important, faithfulness or loyalty? Or, rather, which one is more realistic? I think loyalty is key; loyalty in his heart and his mind, in his deepest and most relevant and lasting thoughts, in his body and on his early morning and late night thoughts. That’s loyalty to me, not physical commitment with secret and somewhat inevitable extramarital fantasies. I understand human nature, when it comes to sex, is often turned on by those things we can’t do just because we cannot do them, we can’t have them. We can’t really help that, we can only learn to hopefully control it as we mature and understand the type of restrictions- A.K.A. sacrifices – involved in choosing (YES, C H O O S I N G) to be romantically involved with one single person. I’m still learning about those limits that I have chosen for myself, almost by accident or distraction, because I suddenly fell in love without even meaning to.

[Via http://floraberlin.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment