Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Decade

To be completely clique on today of all days…

Happy New Year!

Ahhh a new decade. A new chapter in life, and what a magickal way to welcome in the new year by celebrating with a full moon, the blue moon (not sure if it was blue, too many clouds last night).

My partner and I went down to Bateman’s Bay on the New South Wales South Coast on Christmas Day, and we returned today, only a couple of hours ago. Time share apartment, love it!

It was such a nice week once the weather chose to behave. A week full of sex, drinking, sex, and swimming in an apparent ’solar heated pool’ that was always cold. I even got my partner into enjoying the water, and he very much prefers land. I love swimming. When we move (in one week’s time) I’ll be joining my mother with water aerobics once an income begins.

We had a quite night last night. I dressed up at one stage, just because it’s New Year’s Eve and I packed to dress up. We sat on the balcony with a glass of wine until the mosquitoes came uninvited, we danced to Italian jazz music in the lounge, and had our last bit of sex for 2009. We saw a little bit of the televised fire works, but since the Sydney fireworks go for (what feels like) 20 minutes or so, we turned our attention to a DVD.

So since it’s now 2010, I can finally say this.

My partner and I are getting married next year!

[Via http://nwyfre.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment