Wednesday, January 13, 2010

MILF's =)

I’ve never really prescribed to ‘MILF’s’. While I think some older women are definitely attractive, the thought of boning a 45 year old has never really turned me on. First off, when I think of moms, I think of my own mom or my friend’s moms..60 plus year old ladies who are shaped like pears and wear Guatemalan poncho’s when it’s breezy out…. not exactly jerk off material.

However, lately, I think I might be coming around on the whole ‘MILF’ thing.You know why? Cause moms are getting younger and younger. I play soccer sometimes at this by this grade school. When I was there the other day there was some sort of recital going on. I walked in the hallway, on my way to the spot where we play, and saw, what might as well have been, singles night at O’Whorey’s Irish Pub. Wall to wall hot women..in a school. Next to each of these pretty ladies was a small child, either holding their hands or in a stroller. These weren’t the mothers I had envisioned when thinking of the word “mom”. They were yoga and pilates doing moms who look young enough to questionably be the older sister of the child they’re standing next to.

Finally, the term ‘MILF’ made sense to me. I would indeed like to fuck these moms. it’s also funny (and depressing) to think that i’m probably older then most MILF’s are anyway. That shit actually stings a little.

Another aspect of the ‘MILF’ thing that always kinda turned me away was the whole birthing process. Part of liking younger girls is the idea that they’ve not yet been through “The Ringer”. In reality, most girls have been through the ringer, in one way or another, but the jump from whoring around to pushing a human out of your pussy is a big one. There is something very…hmm…how do I put this …”Destructive” that comes to mind when men think of women having a kid. I don’t care how big your dick is, it’s not as big as a baby. I think in a lot of guy’s minds, once a baby has come out of there, that hole has officially been deemed “busted”. The truth is, vaginas do eventually shrink back to a decent size (they are nothing if not resilient) and we need to get over that shit…but, it’ll always be in the back of our minds. Sorry! if an apple came out of our peeholes, I’m sure women would be a little bugged out by that too.

However, even this point is moot cause lots of women do the cesarian birth steeze anyway. They wanna preserve the pudding just as much as we do. I don’t think anyone wants a saggy vag.?? Right,,,? Anyway..

When it’s all said and done, it’s not the title you’re fucking. If you like a girl, and she’s got a baby, I would hope you’re not fucking her cause she’s a mom. In fact, I’d kinda hope that her being a mom might actually make you a little hesitant about it. Cause, after all, she’s a mom. She’s got a lot of shit on her plate and the last thing she needs is some scummy dude trying to bust a nut and wipe his dick on her baby’s blankie. That’s just wrong. The only difference with fucking a mom and a non-mom is that there are probably more repercussions to fucking the mom. But then again, mom’s need to get laid too..no matter how blown out their shit is. Just kidding…

I love you mom!

[Via http://johnnybazooka.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment