Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Wife and the Mother-in-Law!

Some of my Fireman buddies and I wanted to send this special “Happy Birthday” photo out to my wife and my dear Mother-in-Law.

Pardon our sweat….we just got done “rolling our hoses“……(Get yer minds out of the gutter!)

(I am the buff one with the ripped abs….No…not that one, the one to the right of where you’re looking..)

Yes, today the dear wife is 29 years old and surprisingly, her Mom is only 37! I tried to do the math once, but it hurt my pretty little head….

An 8yr old having a baby????

(They must be from Arkansas…)

Seeing as how my wife and I have been together nearly 20 years…..this means we first hooked up when she was all of 9 years old….

(Legal in Arkansas, Mississippi, and Alabama)

And you thought that Roman Polanski was bad!

Yes, my wife and her Mom share the same Birthday. Listening to my Father-in-Law tell the story, this was no accident, as my wife was actually due about 5 days earlier but my Mother-in-Law spent the last week of her pregnancy laying on her back with her legs and feet extended high into the air in an effort to delay her little bundle of joy’s arrival by a few extra days. Once her own birthday arrived, she dropped her legs down and the rest is history….

So, a much heartfelt Happy Birthday to the main lady in my life and to my favorite Mother-in-Law. Have a great day ladies!

[Via http://redriverpak.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment