Monday, October 12, 2009

Mr. Locario's Sex, Dating & Relationship Advice: Understanding "Chick Logic"

So what is Chick logic?

The Urban Dictionary describes Chick logic as “a peculiar form of “logic” demonstrated only by women”. Panama Jackson from Verysmartbrothas.com states that chick logic is “the thought process that a majority of women subscribe to that entails neither rational thought, history, or common sense”.

Most men get really frustrated when confronted with chick logic and don’t seem to understand how some women will do or say certain things that don’t make any sense logically. Most men need things to make sense for them to understand whatever it is they are being presented with. So if a woman is being illogical it will be hard for her to get through to a man.

Here is a couple of real life examples of chick logic from Manic High at pickupguide.com

“I invite a chick over for supper. She refuses and

says she is busy as she has an appointment with her friends that

evening, but lunch is okay. She comes over, we have lunch and I

lay her. She ends up spending the night. I ask her the next morning what happened to her friends and night appointment.

She replies that she didn’t really have an appt, but just that if she came over for supper, she would probably have slept with

me. I told her, “but you came over for lunch and slept

with me anyways..

Chick replies “that was different, because I didn’t expect that!”

Here is another one:

“I meet a chick the first time. We drink, have

supper, make out. Then we head back to her place on the train. At the train station, she tells me she lives with her parents so I probably cant come in. I tell her we will go to a hotel. She says no, she is “not that kind of girl, and doesn’t go to hotels on the first night of meeting a guy”. So I fuck her right there in the train station behind some lockers instead.

That was okay with her.”

What you have to understand about chick logic is that there isn’t necessarily anything “logical” about it. All women aren’t like this but there are a good majority of women who are. What most women do is they go off of their emotions when dealing with certain situations. They go off of whatever they are feeling at the moment. In the example above Manic tries to take a girl to a hotel to have sex with her and she says that she isn’t that type of girl. At that moment she probably felt like she shouldn’t have sex with him on the first date or felt like she just didn’t want to. Moments later he is having sex with her in the train station. By the time she was having sex in the train station she felt like having sex at that particular moment. I’m assuming that the time between her saying that she isn’t the type of girl to have sex on the first date to her having sex on the first date probably wasn’t that long of a wait. What’s funny about this is that it was a problem for her to fuck in a hotel where she would have some privacy but not a problem to fuck in public where other people could see her and she could possibly get arrested for indecent exposure. What happened was since those were two different moments she was feeling two different things.

Also sometimes women use chick logic to rationalize things that they even know themselves don’t make sense. For example I had a friend that was talking about how she was going to start saving as much money as she can and stop spending money on things that she didn’t need. All she kept talking about was SAVING, SAVING, SAVING. The next thing you know she buys an I phone for about $400. I said to her “I thought you were saving your money”. She said “ I did save my money the phone was on sale it was 10% off so I saved 10% I would have had to pay more if it wasn’t on sale so I did save money”. I was just shaking my head.

Mr. Locario

To download my free Ebook “The Magnificent 10: Crucial Dating Tips for Men or If you need relationship advice contact me at www.Mrlocario.com

No comments:

Post a Comment