Monday, March 8, 2010

I, Me, My.

So, I’m Ami Ugly. A recording artist. It’s been years since I’ve recorded anything under this name. I’ve been suffering from writer’s block all this time. I am a frustrated musician.

Great. Now that we got all that out of the way… I’m gonna talk about my day. It went quickly. Anything I intended to achieve, I didn’t. I was a little aggressive with my desk phone. The receiver was slammed a few times. No one seemed bothered by this behaviour, so I continued to slam it on my desk a few more times… This did make me feel a little better. For someone who slept only 5 hours the night before, I did pretty well. I also went into Flight Centre and booked accommodation for my one week winter holiday in New Zealand. Amazingly, I wasn’t ripped off.

On the way home, I screamed to the words to the Sunset Studies album by Augie March, while stuck in traffic. It was a beautiful beautiful experience for me and anyone else who could hear me.

I’m home now and contemplating eating. I wouldn’t object to a Big Mac, but don’t have the desire to get back in the car and drive through traffic… so cheese on toast it is.

Home alone tonight. Might see if there is the possibility of some local neighbourhood sexual activities. Don’t like my chances, considering the suburb I’m living in is one gigantic retirement village… I’m 29.

[Via http://backyardjobabortionclinicwhore.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment