Friday, December 11, 2009

Cuddle Season Warning!!

Hi there, its one of those cold December nights where a log on the fire place and a warm body to snuggle up to sound like great ideas. I don’t really care for the winter and the cold weather wreaks havoc on my libido. It doesn’t go away I’m just less inclined. Cold weather and shrinkage go hand and hand but hey, enough about that. Let’s talk about this cuddle season that’s upon us.

Women love to cuddle up when the temperature drops. Nothing wrong here, just make sure she knows the deal up front. What’s the deal? If you’re one of my readers of The Slackers Method ebook you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about. In short, she should know we’re just keeping each other warm and that’s it. Not to get too technical but being close with someone forms a chemical bond. Think I’m BSing you? Check it out, its called Oxytocin. Women being the emotional creatures they are tend to get attached with the release of this neurological transmitter.

I’m not suggesting you avoid a relationship. If the feeling is mutual by all means go for it. Just don’t be surprised that feelings develop and some one falls in love with you after a few sessions of cuddling. More babies are created during bad economic times, snow storms and hurricanes. I think you know what to do if you don’t want that bundle of joy nine months from now. If not take your time and think about it…?

Your Friend,

The Septemberman

[Via http://theseptemberman.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment