Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays!!!

I am blissfully, happily, contentedly home from our vacation! And a lucky thing too. We flew out at 12 and our friends flying out at 3 got stuck in a flight tag because of bad weather, poor things. They must have gotten home late on the 25th at best. *I* actually got home at 5 o’clock on the 24th and Luke picked me up in travel clothes and all and we went straight to our special restaurant for our traditional Christmas eve dinner which was wonderful because I hate resort food. Also, it was wonderful to be with my sweetie and have a nice, uninterrupted, satisfying conversation. I realize this might sound whiny because it was just one measly week but I really really missed Luke.

Don’t get me wrong, I really love spending time with my family. Normally though, I spend some time with them interspersed with time with Luke and with pinches and dashes of other people thrown in and all of it offset by relaxing alone time at home. That way  it’s more than wonderful to spend time with them. That is however quite a bit different from being around every member of my immediate family PLUS another family (friends) for 7 days practically full time. I am just glad it was only a week. A week actually would have been entirely fine if it was only my family because putting up with their quirks is well paid off with the fun that can be had in their company (if they aren’t bickering with each other or me). But once you add the kind of family friends in front of whom one must watch what one says and behave just so… well… it can get annoying. Especially so when ¾ of them (the other family) are dull as a butter knife.

Company aside, the weather was nice. We had sun the first few days and the last two days were semi cloudy and overcast in that order so it was a nice transition to coming back to snowy Toronto. I got a good tan without burning. The only other sucky part was that I had my period for essentially all the time we were there so I couldn’t swim AND because I was bloated, painful, tired and somewhat miserable for a couple days there. But it was still nice to go for walks on the beach every morning and the laying about and reading while baking under the sun.

Speaking of tanning, listen to this:

Luke loves tan lines so when we got to the restaurant I tried to show him my tan lines from my bikini top straps which he completely denied being able to see. So after several failed tries during which I opened up my top more and more till I almost flashed not only Luke but the whole restaurant, I just decided to wait till we got home to show him. So while he was dragging in my suitcase, I quickly got naked and met him in the kitchen, where he was putting away the leftover, in just my panties so he could see the full effect. While he seemed happy enough with seeing my tits after a week, he still shook his head. Exasperated, I said, “well it shows better on my butt anyway” because it does since it’s a larger area and the contrast shows better and then I turned around and pulled down my panties for him to see.

And then the coin dropped.

While the coin was making its descent, I glanced over my shoulder where I could already see the grin on his face and a nanosecond later I was bent over the counter facing the outside window (once again) and he was standing behind me with the accursed spatula. Let me tell ya, not being spanked for a couple of weeks makes a fresh spanking really stingy. Since I was going to be in a bikini in front of my family he didn’t spank me for about a week before the vacation and I must say, it was exciting to experience a non-severe spanking so acutely. Of course, after he was done with the spanking, he wanted somewhere to bury his cock and since I hadn’t had time to shower yet and bleeding tends to make my cunt dryish, he lifted me onto the counter and stuck a finger in my ass and commenced fucking me on display for the neighborhood. Of course, only the under the counter lights and it was pretty late by then. Also pretty soon he moved me to the kitchen table where he fucked my ass thoroughly from behind. And by the way, they should make tables with padded edges because at some point I thought his force slamming my upper thighs into the table was going to do more damage than his braided flogger ever has. He is a merciful sort though so we relocated to the back of the couch and then to the bedroom where the fucking continued till I was thoroughly sore. So once more proving his benevolence, he pulled out and flung away the condom so he could fuck my mouth to orgasm. Afterwards, I was so exhausted that I just fell asleep.

A delicious homecoming.

It’s just so nice to be “recaptured” again… you know feel that dominance and ownership… slip back into that space.

This morning, he slipped out of bed, which always wakes me up but I stayed in bed hoping he’d come back because it’s so wonderful to snuggle in the morning but when he didn’t come back I got up because I didn’t feel like staying in bed on my own but as soon as I walked out I found him showered and ready to fuck in the hallway. Should have stayed in bed a bit longer! So I got my cunt fucked, then my ass (still sore from the long fuck on the 24th but not as sore as it is now!) and then my mouth. Although I think he let me suck him just so he could hit 3 for 3 not because he wanted his dick sucked. *laughing* By the time we were done my hair was so tangled I had to use a ton of conditioner to get all the knots out.

It’s good to be home.

Absence does make the heart grow fonder. Stepping out and taking a look at other lives does make one appreciate things that tend to be taken for granted.

Oh and xmas was nice too. The foods were yum and everyone got lots of nice gifts and I certainly loved everything I got. Luke did too although the poor thing fell asleep really early cause he was exhausted but that was ok too.

Now’s time for making New Year resolutions. This is going to be a pretty busy year so it’s more a matter of readjusting the game plan and fine tuning the scheduling than making resolutions.

I am excited, I must say. I want it to be a great year. I want to make it a great year. That’s a good resolution I think, no?

[Via http://dirtyingenue.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment