Friday, December 4, 2009

Who Cares About Tiger?

Really. Who cares? He’s a sports hero and famous and super rich… Did anyone actually expect that marriage to last. Furthermore I think the wife is at fault for whatever emotional distress she is feeling. Why you ask?

Because he’s Tiger Fucking Woods. And I didn’t realize this until today but apparently she married him after he stopped being Tiger Woods, and added that telling middle name “Fucking”. She married Tiger Fucking Woods, sports God – rich man – who travels extensively – and is admired by millions – and expected a faithful monogamous relationship? This only further illustrates why I choose not to involve myself with the weaker sex. I kid, or do I? (cont’d below)

Now granted she’s hot. But the best piece of ass is a new piece of ass. Am I right, or am I right?

So to conclude – Once again the story is not interesting or fascinating – but the obsession of the country over it is. Tiger Woods cheated on his wife. Shocker! He can have almost any non-prude single girl (and probably a lot of the married ones) simply by asking.

[Via http://shockleytreatment.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment