Monday, September 28, 2009

9.25.9 - Friday Night Blues

I can’t say that I behaved myself Friday night at Red River. I only danced with Aldine, the cowboy from the week before who I ran out on after getting him all worked up. While driving to the club I was so nervous. Daisy had chosen the outfit: my new pair of Levis that hug my curves like a second skin, my custom belt buckle, ropers, and a tiny tight white spaghetti strap tank. My long blonde hair was full with volume and slightly curly from being in a braid all day. I looked incredible. The butterflies donned flaming wings that night as I walked through the doors. I could feel eyes on me as I approached the bar and waited several minutes for a single beer. The line for the bar was 4 deep, the chicks infront of me ordering several fruity mixed drinks. When I ordered a single bud light I believe I saw the waitress sigh with relief. I was going to just walk for a bit as the djs were on their raunchy and classic songs binge. After pushing my way through the lines of the bar I stopped to tuck the change back into my pockets. When I looked up I saw Aldine grinning at me. I felt myself blushing, the heat rising to the my cheeks. Daisy crooned as I looked over him. He was built thick and lean at the same time, taller than me with huge arms. When he waved I remembered how great those hands felt on my hips and crawling across my stomach. I made my way toward him and he quickly extended an arm, lacing it around my shoulders. After a while the slower songs started to play and we danced to almost each one. He taught me how to waltz, leading me quickly over the floor and spinning me around, catching me by the hips to guide me back toward him. His kisses were tender and heated, his fingers snaking through my hair and pulling my head to the side to plant a trail of kisses along my throat. My song came on, “Friday Night Blues”, and I sang along as he lead me over the dance floor. I was in heaven. The raunchy songs began to play again and I earned several whistles and cheers from his friends as I dropped low, grinding against his thigh. He pulled me back up against him, almost off my feet, and covered my mouth with his. I was dizzy, drunk from his eager tongue, his fingertips searing hot as they crept across my flesh. “Texas Angel” by Honey Browne came over the speakers and all the lovers gathered onto the floor. Aldine took the beer out of my hand and put it down then led me out onto the dance floor. He serenaded me as he held me close to him, pulling me dangerously close, “Smile for me my Texas Angel…It’ll be alright…” I tried hard not to stumble over his feet as he pressed me against his chest, our cheeks brushing. After a while I closed my eyes and relaxed, allowing his body to lead me. The room was spinning. When the song ended another slow two step started and this time he was merciful enough to hold me away from him, leaving Daisy hungry for the warmth of his body. He asked me if I had any kids, when I shook my head he confessed that he had three. The oldest being 16. He’s 35, not married, but married before for 13 years. ”Are you disappointed?” I was confused…why was he asking?…I told him, with a sincere smile, that No…I wasn’t disappointed. When the song ended I told him I had better go…but I wanted him to walk me out if that was okay. He took my hand and led me out. As soon as we left the raucous of the club I turned to him, “I’m sorry…I have a boyfriend but I just,” and he wouldn’t let me finish. He took my arms and turned me to him, “You want to him fun.” I laughed and nodded, feeling tears press against my eyes. He told me he also had a girlfriend.  She was younger than me at 21. I smiled as he continued to explain, “I was married before. I don’t want to be married again. I don’t want to be tied down. But when I meet someone like you, I can’t help but want something more…You blow my mind, girl.” With my breath catching in my throat, I told him that I had come tonight because I hoped he’d be here. When we reached my truck  we began kissing, softly at first then in time the kisses became more eager. He pressed me against the truck as his restless hands traveled over my sleek frame. In no time we were in the truck, I don’t remember climbing in. We clawed at each other in the back seat and I peeled my jeans off and laid across the seat with my legs tangled around his thighs, only my panties, bra and tank on. I heard him mutter something about sexy and unbelievable as he fought to pull his pants down. It all happened too fast, yet time crawled. He pulled my panties off and threw them. As he pressed himself into me I could feel just how hard and large he was. It felt incredible as he moved inside me. Daisy was screaming in ecstacy as our bodies rocked together. My hands flew out to try and grab onto something, pressing against the window to keep from bucking against the door. After several wonderful minutes he pulled my shirt up and came across my stomach. I couldn’t believe how wonderful I felt. We wrestled for several more minutes, kissing and grabbing each other. It seemed to take a lifetime to find all my clothes, my panties in particular. When we crawled out of the truck we were kissing again. He was laughing against my throat, “Girl, I’ve never done that before. You’re crazy, sweetheart! You’re crazy and I love it!” his words rolled off his lips, soaked in that sexy southern drawl. “Please tell me there’ll be a next time…I have to see you again.” I nodded, telling him that if not this next Friday, then the next, but there would definately be a next time. With a grin he locked me in his arms, “And we’ll go someplace more comfortable…I’m going to take my time with you…I’ll fuck you all night. God, you’re crazy!”

We kissed once more and he left me yelling after him, “Be a good boy!” he laughed, looking back as I added, “Just kidding…be as bad as you want.”

The drive home was wonderful. I was in a state of bliss. My dreams that night were flooded with his face, his skin, his body on top of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment