Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mr. Abandoned Club

It was the Summer of 2004, and I was on vacation in Europe. I had met a man who resembled Dr. Mark Greene from ER, and since I was going through my super nerd attraction phase, I was gleefully happy when he has asked me out. We would be vacationing in the same city over the next two weeks. At the time, he had lived in Philadelphia, and I had lived somewhere in Europe. This summer fling would be quick, painless, and hopefully sustain enough memories to keep him masturbating to the thought of me for at least 3 months upon his return back to America.

On our second date, I had suggested we check out a secluded beach near our hotels. A cat and mouse game would begin once we entered the water to swim. Kiss there… lick here… nibble there… pull here… Pushing up against me, I felt his cock against my leg— hard. As I slowly brought  my hands down to his swim shorts, and felt up against the fabric, my eyes widened. Mr. Abandoned Club was everything a summer fling should be: long and thick. He took his fingers and slid my bikini bottom to the side. I believe he had characterized my own wetness as warm, and a very evident differentiation with the salty crisp ocean water.

My arms reached around his neck and as my face pushed up against his lips, my hips pushed up against him as well, and I began to wrap my legs around his body. He pushed his finger in me so swiftly, my back arched, and I let out a gasp. My clitoris was throbbing, and feeling his finger begin to fuck me, I began to grind myself against his hard cock, where his hand would give away to my movements. He put his hands around my hips and drove the movement against him harder. It was fantastic that we were not fucking each other yet– the intensity of the teasing felt amazing.

*Door slams*

This secluded beach was not secluded anymore. We parted our bodies, and tried to cover up our actions, and began to swim away from each other. The last 5 minutes would be forgotten very quickly. After he was “able” to, we layed down against our towels, and tried to have civilized conversation. He was talking about Philadelphia. I was hungry for more of what had happened in the water just moments ago. I was not listening. I wanted to be fucked… now.

The beach was rested next to  path that led to a severely increasing incline, which turned into a cliff. In my red bikini, and his trunk shorts, we walked up this incline to admire the view of the ocean. As we turned to go down the incline, a path full of shrub laid out towards the right which led to a building. This building was an abandoned club. The bar laid out around the parameter of the club, and the DJ Booth up high, covered in dust. The club used to be an open air, with walls laid out but no ceiling. Grass grew between cracks on the floor, and the paint job, dark purple and red, had lost its matte against the pounding of the wind and its lack of uptake. I remember thinking that the building was impressive. You could imagine the DJ there, the sexy bartenders around the bar, people dressed in slutty vacation gear dancing to the latest EuroTrash sounds.

I felt him come up behind me, and he began to massage my neck… slowly kissing my ear, and whispering, “I want to fuck you so badly.” He had enunciated “fuck” very hard against my ear, almost with a devilish undertone in his voice, which sent a shiver down my spine. I turned around and faced him. We began to kiss each other with urgency. He pushed me against the wall, and I could smell an assortment of aromas: the salty ocean, his sweat, the dust mixing with my skin. His left hand began to pull my hair this way and that way. His right hand began to play with my clit this way and that way. My hands slipped under his shorts and began to rub the head of his cock, almost teasingly lightly. With meticulated variation, I slowly began to stroke its entirety (which I can only mentally measure at 8-9 inches).

I took my right hand, and brought it up to my face. As I looked at him, I spit right into it… brought my hand right down, and began to stroke his cock even harder. The more he groaned into my ear, the more I’d try to maintain the rhythm which had enabled me to make him weak in the knees.

“I thought you said you wanted to fuck me so badly?”, I whispered very coyly into his ear.

He pulled me closer and led me to the dusty bar top. There was no time for more foreplay. In fact, there was no time to take off my bikini bottom. He pushed his cock up against my wet pussy, as my legs wrapped around his body. As I bent my knees against his hips, I pulled him in, and gasped as I began to feel exactly how thick he really was.

He slowly began to fuck me, looking at me intently. As I laid on my back, I began to rub my clit for him. His eyes trailed down my stomach to my pussy… he stared, and his expression would change to urgency. Every time he’d slam into me, my mind would slowly begin to shut out everything around me. I concentrated on the smells around us, the sounds of his groaning and my moaning echoing within the abandoned building, and the far away sound of waves crashing nearby.

I felt full. His cock would pump out of me, glistening in my wetness, and pump right back in, creating a very full feeling. As I gasped for air between my moans of pleasure, I could feel how the salty water had tightened around my face. The harder he fucked me, the tighter my face felt as my expressions began to mimic the intensity.

As I began to cum, my head slammed against the wooden bar, my nails ripped across his back, and my back arched as my hips pushed up into him. I could feel myself pulsating on his cock. His head lowered, and he hissed, “Cum for me.” I screamed, “I’m cumming… I’m cumming…” in between my gasps and moans and subsequent coy giggles.

Sight, sound, smell. touch… of the 5 senses all that was missing was taste.

I pushed him off me, and got on all fours. I dipped down, and put his cock in my mouth. I wanted him to cum for me now. I don’t know if it was the view of an arched back, with my ass hanging in the air, or the fact that I had just came all over him, and I was technically tasting myself on him, but it was only a matter of 30 seconds before he too began to cum. As he came, I deep throated him, taking him in as much as I could, allowing his cum to shoot right to the back of my throat. I continued to slowly stroke the base of his cock, until he was completely done. I swallowed. Looked up coyly. He looked down, panting hard.

We continued with our date, and continued to see each other almost every day until our vacations had ended. When we parted, it was almost obvious we would probably never see each other again. We had exchanged emails (this was all before Facebook), but I never thought much of contacting him. What would I say? We lived in different continents at the time.

In 2009, we would run into each other at the building we apparently had both been working in over the last few months. He had moved to New York City in 2007 as I had in 2008. As we chatted, awkwardly, he acted very indifferent to me. I was very surprised to be seeing him, and the coincidence of the entire matter. Everytime I blinked, I saw images of that afternoon in the abandoned club. I’m almost certain, that beyond his indifferent attitude towards me in public, he too thought the same.

We didn’t exchange numbers, but he is my Facebook friend now.

No comments:

Post a Comment