Monday, September 21, 2009

Getting Attached

I think I’m getting a bit too close to this one girl I’m seeing. By ‘getting too close’, I mean, she’s getting too close. I don’t think she expects much but uses a lot of endearing terms and wants to hang out a lot which is obviously not what I need in my life right now. Last night I actually rejected sex with her -it’s either that I’m a bit stressed these days or I was still turned off after the previous night when I noticed traces of blood on the condom. It didn’t really disgust me as I thought something like that would, but it was just a turn off. It’s the kind of thing that you can deal with from a wife maybe, but not so much a girl you fuck once in a while.

I’m tired, stressed, and am suffering from low libido. I need something (someone) new and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment